Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ham and Rice Soup

I just made this, and I really like it, so I'm writing it here 
so I don't forget (and you can experiment if you'd like, too!) 
It is as follows:
*note: I experiment alot, so escuse the vague insrtuctions

1. Boil water. I think I was using about four cups.
2. Add salt. I think I used 1/4 teaspoon (I measure in my hand)
3. Add Liquid Smoke Hickory Seasoning, 1/8 tsp (this I did measure)
4. Cut up and add cheese (I used Garlic Herb)
5. Cut up and add ham (precooked, but I guess since you're cooking here than that wouldn't matter)
6. Add prepared rice (I cooked it earlier). 
7. Let cook at medium head until cheese is fully melted. I did add a little more salt after the fact, but I like my things salty. :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home