Monday, October 31, 2011

Blast from the Past

Long time no writey! I apologize for that, I've been off having adventures and shenanigans and no, I never ended up in prison and haven't had to make a bid for my life or anything exciting like that.

I have moved a couple times, although I'm still working in the same shop as a Dog Groomer where I try my best to avoid gnashing teeth and dogs matted in horse manure (true story. please don't ask).

SO, there is actually something very exciting about to happen on this blog.

After taking a year's break, I'm back to NaNoing (for those unfamiliar, that's the personal challenge of writing a 50,000 novel within the month of November), and I've decided to up-load as I go.

The story this year is a sci-fi tale about a young girl who's very content in her humble little life. However, she's dragged unwillingly into a secret society and must forge her own little niche.

It'll be raw, dirty, unedited, and probably make very little sense at the best of times. However, with any hope it will later be cleaned up and adapted to form a webcomic using screencaps from Halo: Reach gameplay.

I've got about fifty minutes to go before NaNoWriMo, so I'm going to go prep myself for the Big Moment :D

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it
my web site :: http://secretstogetherback.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home