Thursday, January 24, 2008

This is today.

Which started out very badly. As in up at 6am with a small stomach bug badly. Could be worse, could be one of those 24 hour stomach bugs, at which point I wouldn't be here typing but would be back praying to the porcelain god.

Just a small bug, so I'm starting to feel mostly better. I did some laundry. I sent out a resume with a really kick-ass job (no, I'm not telling you; I don't want to jinx it!).

Kire stole my pillow and is hanging out in the big leather chair watching 40 Greatest Internet Superstars on VH1. I just took some headache medicine and a Vitamin C tablet.

Oh, and you see those boxy pictures at the top? That's my store! All proceeds feed my want-to-pay-my-bills addiction. :-)

On The Golden Compass; New Line's ideas to cover up the 'anti-religion' part and (from what I've read) cut the film to 2 hours really killed it. Rumors say the second and third installments will be made, and will follow the book more closely. I should hope so; the story is why we read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home