Friday, April 13, 2007

Slipping back in the ocean

I am single. Again. After a long hiatus.

It was a fun hiatus. There were movies, and popcorn, and trips, and roller coasters (both of the physical and emotional kind). As the hiatus edged on, however, there was stagnancy, and fights, and bitter words. I realized the hiatus had to come to an end.

So, now I will slowly and carefully step back into the freezing waters of the ocean where the fish of life await. I'm not worried about finding someone, whether it takes two years or twenty. Right now, I'm about meeting people, making friends, and just seeing where life takes me.

Oh man, and Kire just farted and it stinks! I'm going to go put some incense on! >_<

~Gyda

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM , Blogger Cody said...

After Jun and I broke up, I wanted to spend my time developing my relationships with my friends and family (and myself); I found that was really good for getting my bearings strait, and I certainly can say I'm a lot better of after spending that time away from a romantic relationship

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home