Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ta Da!

As you can see, I have seen the Pirates III trailer, and now you can too! :-) That, and I'm not totally an idiot when it comes to computers. Almost, but not quite!

My first day as a Profressional Dog GRoomer went well; it started out with a slow morning; they scheduled me two dogs and one cancelled, and then got a little busier with three dogs in the afternoon. Only one of them was a bath and brush, and the others were wiggly!

After that, I had orchestra rehearsal, and didn't get home until after 10 at night. 'Tired' doesn't even begin to explain it. :-/ I slept hard, though, so today I'm ... sort of rested (maybe too rested?) and cleaning and practicing before work at the OG.

I'm trying to decide if I should fix my lunch now or after I get home from work ... tomorrow is right out because I'm up so early to get to work that the prospect of sleeping in vs. making lunch is already a lost battle.

Not much else to report. I'm convinced that Rimsky-Korsokov likes to torture cellists, as Scheherezade is one of the most annoying orchestral pieces I've played in a long time. It's not hard like 'Ooo, that's fast! better practice my fingerings!' but more like 'whoa, that's a lot of string/position changes in a very short time .... and it's fast!'

It'll come, it'll come ... just not easily and not pleasantly! o.O

Stay Frosty!
Caitlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home