Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's too early.

So I've checked IMDB, and the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency has been unlocked. It is not a movie, as I had previously though, but a television series listed as 'Comedy/Drama/Mystery' by the same guy that did 'The Talented Mr. Ripley'. I have a good feeling about this (even though Mr. Ripley didn't exactly leave me with warm fuzzies, if you know what I mean).

I have an early morning rehearsal for our concert on Sunday, which is why I'm up so early. >_< Never did like mornings. Going to have to get used to them, though, with my new job (eeee, start Tuesday!!). Thankfully though we're getting into spring so 1. It'll be brighter earlier and 2. It'll be warm!!! :-D Nothing like getting up early early in the morning to be dealt an icy slap in the face. gr, me no likey winter!

The writing endeavors have slowed up a bit, with the sudden appearance of hte dreaded Writer's Block. I *know* what I want to write, how I want to edit, where I want things to go, but for some reason all that comes out is crap crap crap. I'm going to try a few things to throw this block out of the way (would normally set the writing aside for a few months or however long it took, but I'm determined here!). I'll be submersing myself in other creative endeavors to jumpstart the juices (knitting, drawing ... I'm currently trying to devise a pattern for knitted Dice Bags, and already have some potential customers) as well as trying to continue to write. I started a bit about some RP characters of mine, little stories to try and budge the block, so we'll see how that goes *grrrr, block!*

Oooo, the sky is already getting lighter! :-) It's matching the flames under my kettle as my hot-cocoa awaits! Talk later!

~Gyda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home