Friday, March 31, 2006

Mmmm .... chocolate!

I think I may be addicted to blogging. I've already created three. :ponders: Oh well! Call me diverse!

It's really windy right now. I'm afraid the house is going to blow away and I'll be stuck sitting here typing in the rain. Must go get an umbrella, just in case.

I have to wear a tie at work (sucks, 'cus I'm a girl, and with short hair, a button-down shirt, and a tie, I am often mistaken for a guy). I wear one I got at hot topic. I get a lot of compliments on it, usually from older gentlemen that tell me striped ties are classy and the only 'Real Tie' there is. It's just a simple black with grey and white stripes, but it seems really popular.

I really wanted the army-green one with three red stars, but I don't think it would have gone over quite as well. :sigh:

Speaking of Amry-green, I really like M*A*S*H. Not the movie, which I haven't really seen, but the repeats they play on ... well, I can't remember the channel, but they must play 2-3 hours of M*A*S*H repeats in the afternoon and again at night. I could sit through the entire run, I swear! Give me Alan Alda and Gary Burghoff any day (and Jamie Farr!). Even the character Maj. Charles Emerson Winchester III (David Ogden Steirs) is somewhat inticing in an intellectual sort of way.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Yay M*A*S*H! I love it too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home