Wednesday, March 22, 2006

An Account of something Furry

Aha, the gratuitous INTRO POST! This is where I tell you all about myself, why I'm posting, the deep, dark, secrets of my past, and what not.

Or is it?

Maybe I won't post my intro here, maybe I'll save my intro post for next week, when I've already mentioned work, family, friends, and had a lengthy discussion on the societal pressures of trying to become the next champion underwater basket weaver and first ever to wear a foam Red Wings wingnut hat while singing exerpts from RENT.

"Today for you/Tomorrow for me!"

Or perhaps I'll make posts with subject lines like this one which, believe me, have everything to do with my life, but leave any mention of their connection lacking in the following post, forever keeping you at suspense, because you have the most vague, slightest inkling of something important, or pertinent, or furry, or just plain interesting ... and yet the full details never come to fruition.

I can guarentee you one thing, though; there are deep and mentally stimulating blogs out there. There are blogs so intense you will cry, you will laugh, you will write your congressmen.

This isn't one of them.

At the very most you'll probably just cock your head and wonder "who gave her the permission to use the keyboard?" Then decide it was probably some fluke when an institutionalized blog junky escaped for the evening and ran amok with her doctor's desktop while he was away on vacation.

Either way, this is the rantings of a slightly crazed mind. There might be snippets of genius, moments of cohesiveness, or pages of sheer horror, but for the most part, it's all just silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home